Here you can find information about registering for the 2023 Climate Alliance International Annual Conference! This year's annual conference will take place within the framework of the Grafting Cities conference week, which we are organising with the City of Modena (IT), AESS and Energy Cities.
Registration deadline: 9 October 2023
For those who cannot come to Modena, we plan to offer a live stream of the Climate Alliance General Assembly on 18 October. Please note that registration is separate and must take place via the following link: bit.ly/General-Assembly-online.
- Please only register if you are planning to come to the conference in Modena. This will enable us to plan our offers precisely and avoid food waste.
- Hotels in Modena are scarce, so be sure to book your accommodation early.
- The registration form is valid for the entire conference week. During registration, you can easily select the offers that interest you.
- Registration is valid for onsite participation in Modena. The General Assembly will also be available as an online stream, registration information can be found here.
- Registration for the tours is initially to be understood as an expression of interest. You will receive final confirmation for booked tours shortly before the conference.
Below you will find a general overview of Climate Alliance's offerings. The entire programme of the Grafting Cities conference week can be found at climatealliance.org/graftingcities. Further information will soon be available via graftingcities.eu.