Here you can register for the Climate Alliance International Conference 2021. This year's conference will take place both in Wels (Austria) and online.
Participation is free of charge!
Registration deadline: 2 September 2021
- The Climate Alliance International Annual Conference will take place both in Wels (AT) and online. Thus, there are programme items that take place exclusively in Wels, on site and online via stream or exclusively online. If you are interested in a session, please check the programme for more information and register accordingly.
- In the registration form you will have the choice of participating online only or in Wels. Please read the instructions carefully.
- Due to a limited number of participants on site, registration for participation in Wels via the registration form is to be seen as an expression of interest. Interested participants will subsequently receive information as to whether participation on site is possible and thus a binding confirmation.
Notes on the COVID-19 precautionary measures for on-site event in Wels (Austria)
Status 1 July 2021 (subject to change)
The event in Wels (AT) will be held according to the currently valid COVID measures. From 1 July 2021, events in Upper Austria will be subject to compulsory registration and 3-G ("Vaccinated, Convalescent, Tested") proof. Please note that the COVID regulation may change again by 8 September. We will inform you prior to the event about the regulations that actually apply.
COVID precautionary measures according to the currently applicable regulation:
- Upon arrival, you will be registered with your name and a 3-G certificate must be presented.
- Please use the disinfection facilities on site.
- Please only attend the meeting if you feel healthy.
Als Zutrittsberechtigung gilt ein 3-G-Nachweis:
- Antigen self-test not older than 24 hours and recorded in an official data processing system.
- Antigen test by authorised body not older than 48 hours
- PCR test by authorised body not older than 72 hours.
- Proof of recovery in the last six months by means of a medical certificate.
- Proof of vaccination is valid in the case of a first vaccination from the 22nd day of this vaccination, which must not be older than 3 months, or a second vaccination, in which case the first vaccination must not be older than 9 months
- Proof of antibodies, which must not be older than 3 months