Job offer: Coordination of the German activities of the European Climate Pact (m/f/d)
Application deadline: 3 July 2023
The Climate Alliance European Secretariat (Headquarter in Frankfurt, Germany) is seeking a Coordinatior of the German activities of the European Climate Pact (m/f/d).
- Development, coordination and implementation of the German work programme of the European Climate Pact in close exchange with the Climate Pact Coordination in Brussels and the Climate Pact Coordinators of the other countries.
- Developing activities with the aim of mobilising individuals and institutions for more climate protection
- Preparation of a stakeholder mapping
- Organisation and implementation of national and local climate action and networking events
- Recruitment, training, support and networking of German volunteer Climate Pact ambassadors
- Supporting young stakeholders in local climate protection activities
- Translating EU-wide climate documents into German and preparing them in a way that is suitable for the target group
- Regular reporting to the Climate Alliance Secretariat in Brussels
- Support of the German Climate Alliance National Coordination in the field of political advocacy, including organisation and implementation of events, writing of position papers and other publications
- Support in the development and implementation of political campaigns and corresponding communication activities
Click here for the full job description (in German, pdf)!
Sparked your interest?
Please send your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV and references in a PDF with a maximum of 5 MB), stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations, to bewerbung(at)klimabuendnis.org by 03. July 2023.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please note, the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Interviews will be done on a rolling basis and we therefore encourage people interested in this role to submit their application as soon as possible.