Job offer: Coordinator (m/f/d) for Belgian activities under the European Climate Pact
Application deadline: 20 June 2023
The Climate Alliance European Secretariat (Brussels Office) is seeking a Coordinator (m/f/d) for Belgian activities under the European Climate Pact.
Development and management of the European Climate Pact’s Belgium work program, building strongly upon Climate Alliance projects and its mission. This will entail:
- Utilising your national experience in developing actions to bring further attention on taking climate actions for both individuals and institutions
- Undertaking an initial mapping exercise to ensure maximum impact of the national work program, that all important stakeholders are reached and engaged over time and that Climate Pact efforts build strongly upon already existing and effective efforts
- Aligning the work program with specific project requirements
- Managing and executing the work program in collaboration with Climate Alliance colleagues and our other national coordinators
While not fully defined yet, and with space for the incumbent to further craft we envisage the work program to include activities such as:
- Coordination and/or promotion of national and local climate action events
- Supporting recruitment, onboarding and providing capacity development and networking opportunities for Belgium’s Climate Pact Ambassadors
- Expanding Belgium’s broader Climate Pact community, and providing them with capacity building and networking opportunities
- Engaging with and supporting youth to act as catalysts of local climate action
- Working with Belgian educators as effective multipliers of climate action messaging and action
- Translation of smaller EU wide Climate Documents, not only into Belgian languages but also with an eye to the content and clarity keeping in mind the target audience
- Concise and regular reporting to Climate Pact Secretariat and Climate Alliance leadership
Click here for the full job description (pdf)!
Sparked your interest?
To apply, please send (in English) a motivation letter addressing the requirements and desired
results for this position (1 page) and your CV including at least two reference names (2 pages max) by 20 June 2023 at the latest, exclusively by e-mail to career(at)climatealliance.org.
Please note, the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found interview will be done on a rolling basis and we therefore encourage to submit your application as soon as possible as we will close the vacancy the moment we find a suitable candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application!